WE ARE HIRING
Looking for a System Admin.
Looking for a Senior Systems Administrator is an intermediate technical position. The job responsibilities include administration of Windows servers and other general Microsoft applications. Other tasks include advanced client machine troubleshooting and diagnosing LAN/WAN connectivity issues.
- Design, implementation, and support services for Microsoft related technologies: Windows Server, Exchange, SQL, SharePoint, etc.
- Support business continuity and disaster recovery solutions.
- Technical services and support at the network level: WAN and LAN connectivity, routers, firewalls, and security.
- Remote access solution implementation and support: VPN, Terminal Services, and Citrix.
- System documentation
- Communication with customers as required: keeping them informed of incident progress, notifying them of impending changes, and agreed outages.
- Advanced Desktop Troubleshooting
- Office 365 administration
- Microsoft Exchange 2010 and higher administration
- Basic private and public cloud administration
- Server and network alert management and remediation
- Server anti-malware administration and resolution
- IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft’s core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware.